Chepetige build the new record for sub 13 minute barrier in 10,000 World Record




The growing International Athletic Champion named,  Uganda's       Joshua Cheptegei  build a new record in 5km world champion-ship.initially, it was held in  Monaco .In previous Sunday he sat the latest record by breaking the 13 minute barrier. He crossed the finish line in 12 minutes and 51 seconds that was really unexpected.In previous record ,it's timing was 13 minute and 18 second  for  Rhonex Kipruto by  Kenyan athlete.

He expressed his happiness through the press conference or twitter. The 23 year old or World Champion said  it was to good for me that my lags were  perfectly fine and I was able to run .It was the time when i decided, I should go  for  100 percent of myself ."Great experience for first time , I had the strong feeling that there will be some recordable moment here". It was not an easy job ,but proudly saying  yes, I did it.

Moreover, In under 19 ,Cheptegei participated  for 5000m and 10,000m both in Rio 2016 Olympic Games

Comments